Friday, August 21, 2009

Semi-Homemade


A REALLY long time ago I posted about how I was wondering if I should make Baby K's blessing outfit, or if I should use one of the ones I made for my other boys. Later I told you that I had "sort of" made him his own outfit, but that I was waiting to get the pictures back before I wrote my post. I know you thought the day would never come, but I just got the pictures back about 2 days ago, so here is the long-awaited post.



I decided to call his outfit "Semi-Homemade"


Shirt - Store bought

Tie - Homemade

Socks - Store bought

Booties - Homemade

Shorts - Store bought

Blanket - Homemade

There you have it - "Semi-Homemade."

{Thanks to my wonderful friend for the great pictures. She took some REALLY fantastic pictures. Visit her blog here.}

2 comments:

Lloyd said...

Koen is such a darling and beautiful baby!!! He is the perfect model for all your lovely creations.

Henri said...

Good reading tthis post