Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Love Affair

There is a new love in my life these days. It is felt. My mind is racing with all the possiblities, my hands just aren't quick enough to keep up with the ideas. For the moment I have been focussing on play food, but the ideas don't end with food, oh no. I was having so many ideas I had to start writing them down so I wouldn't forget. I wake up at night and my mind is full of new ideas. Thank goodness for the pen and pad next to my bed. This felt thing is quickly becoming a full-blown obsession.



Bag of pasta with sauce and a bagette.


Chocolate sandwich cookies and valentine sugar cookies.


Peanut butter and jelly or cold cut sandwich... you decide.

I'm in the midst of creating an adorable banana split. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Lloyd said...

These are darling!!! You are so creative. I love seeing all the things that you have in your shop.

David and Jana said...

These are soooo cute Shari!

The Williamsons said...

These are amazing! Awesome job!