Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Beanie for Baby

I absolutley LOVE the little hats at this Esty shop. They are adorable. I've looked everywhere for a tutorial or a pattern for these cute visor beanies, but I have had no luck. That's probably just as well because I've never been very good at following a crochet pattern. So when I couldn't find one I decided to just wing it. So here is my first visor beanie made for the little guy who will soon be joining my family...




Is it just me, or is the second picture a little creepy. I wanted to show the hat being worn, but since I don't have anyone that small around here I had to settle for a doll, but it's kinda creeping me out. Dolls just do that to me anyway, so maybe it's just me.

1 comment:

Peach said...

The visor beanie is really pretty! =)
I wish I can also do one for my baby girl who's soon to join our family too. =)